1. You the Customer have the legal right to cancel your contract and therefore your order with us from the date that we have confirmed your order is on its way.
2. From the day you receive your order you have a fourteen-day period to cancel your order.
3. Day means from the Day you receive the products, Goods, this includes week days, weekends and bank holidays.
4. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this Order by a clear statement in writing or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without liability, you can return the Products, Goods in an undamaged, unwrapped, unused condition at your own expense.
7. We must without delay refund you the full prices of the products, Goods which have been paid for in advance by you along with any and all postage. This does not affect your rights when the reason for the cancellation is any damaged Products or Goods.
8. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the fourteen-day cancellation period has expired.
9. We will refund you using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise, in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the refund.
10. When returning the Products or Goods which have been cancelled, you must send back the Products to 28 ROLT STREET, DEPTFORD, LONDON SE8 5NL without delay and in any event not later than the fourteen days from the day on which you communicated to us your cancellation of the Products or Goods. The deadline is met if you send back the Products before the period of fourteen days has expired.
11. You agree that you will have to bear the costs of returning the Products and or Goods.
1. If the Products or Goods when received by you are Damaged or Faulty at the time of sale of those Products please return them within twenty-one days of receiving them.
2. In the event of Damaged or Faulty Products or Goods you will be offered an exchange or a full refund after we have received those returned Products or Goods.
3. In the event of Damaged or Faulty Products or Goods at the time of sale we will pay in full any and all postage incurred by you.
4. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects your statutory rights as a consumer.