PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE AS YOU WILL BE ACCEPTING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
This Website belongs to Oil of Nature and is offered to you the customer to use, by using our website or placing an order you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”) and the documents and regulations referred to within them. We reserve the right to modify these T&Cs from time to time without further notice by updating this posting. Continued access by you will confirm that you accept these Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”).
Our Website has been approved to provide information about Oil of Nature’s brand and its business is to offer products for purchase. The business on Oil of Nature’s Website is not to provide a cure or treat a medical condition. Users of this Website should know that no regulatory body has deemed the products described herein to be an effective diagnose, cure or treatment of any disease. The content on this Website, including but not limited to any associated text, software, photos and other material are protected by copyright and trademark laws. You may not use, modify, copy, reproduce, republish or upload, post, duplicate, distribute, recreate or reverse engineer any of the content in part or in full without expressed written permission of Oil of Nature. Any and all rights are not granted herein. You may access the Website for personal use in accordance with these (“T&Cs”). Any request to reproduce must be made in writing to Oil of Nature through the Website address. All rights are reserved by Oil of Nature. You agree that you will not under any and all circumstances directly or indirectly export, re – export, knowingly permit the export or re – export, of any of the Website’s Content to any country or otherwise use the Website or any Content in defilement of any appropriate export or other in the United Kingdom or any other Country around the world.
By using our website or placing an order you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) and the documents referred to within them. We reserve the right to modify these T&Cs at any time.
By placing an Online Order with us, you confirm that the information you provide is true, accurate, and complete in all respects. By placing an order, you confirm that you are over 18 years of age and you agree to give:
Your real name
Your e-mail address
Your billing address
A delivery address (this maybe the same as your billing address)
A contact phone number (in case we need to speak to you about your order)
If for any reason we make a genuine mistake we will do everything we can to resolve this. We aim to provide high quality service and all feedback helps us to improve each time.
1. Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft, or profession;
2. Contract means the legally – binding agreement between you and us for the supply of products;
3. Delivery Location means the suppliers premises or other location where the products can be returned to;
4. Durable Medium means paper or email or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for further reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
5. Products means any goods that we supply to you with the service of the number and description as set out in the Order;
6. Order means the Customer’s order for the Products from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website;
8. Services means the services advertised on the Website, including any Goods, of the number and description set out in the order;
9. Website means our website www.oilofnature.co.uk on which the products, Services are advertised.
10. The description of the products and any Goods are set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures, or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of any Goods supplied.
11. All Products which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
Personal Information and Registration
12. When registering to use the Website you must set up a username and password. You remain responsible for all actions taken under the chosen username and password and undertake not to disclose your username and password to anyone else and keep them secret.
14. We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
Basis of Sale
15. The description of the products and any Goods in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Products or Goods. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
16. The Order process is set out on the website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
17. A Contract will be formed for the Products ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order, you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it (i.e. the Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract, but in any event, no later than the delivery of any Products supplied under the Contract.
18. Any Price or Fees is valid from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
19. We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Customer.
20. Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation with regards to your personal information. when you sign up to our newsletter, purchase a product or Goods or take part in a competition or event.
22. This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
23. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Data Protection Laws mean any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to the directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR.
- GDPR means the General Data Protection Regulation (EU)(US) 2016/679.
24. We are a Data Controller of the Personal Data we Process in providing the Products or Goods to you.
25. Where you supply Personal Data to us so we can provide Products or Goods to you, and we process that Personal Data in the course of providing the Products or Goods to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data Protection Laws:
- Before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected;
- We will only Process Personal Data for the purposes identified;
- We will respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data; and
- We will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure.
How to contact us
26. You are reminded not to send via unencrypted means (such as email) sensitive information such as passwords, credit card information etc.
- By Email: email@example.com To the relevant customer services’ email address designated on the Website.
- Copyright 2020 © Oil of Nature. All Rights Reserved.